TUNERSUPPLY™ VEHICLE ANALYSIS TOOL
EASY TO USE IN 5 SIMPLE STEPS:
1) Download one of the compatible apps for your device from this link:
2) Plug the tool into your vehicle's OBDII port (usually under the driver's side dash)
3) Turn your key into the "on" position
4) Find the Vehicle Analysis Tool in your device's WiFi settings.
5) Open the downloaded app and ensure the "connection type" is set to WiFi then hit "connect"
WHY PURCHASE OUR TOOL?
- You'll be able to diagnose and clear both check-engine lights and vehicle error codes just like your local mechanic.
- You'll be able to view and monitor real-time information and parameters for your vehicle.
- Our tool requires no internet connection.
- Our tool is compatible with most vehicles manufactured after 1996.
- Our tool can be used on multiple vehicles more than once.
The chart below displays the minimum vehicle year that is compatible with our tool per country. If your vehicle is newer than the year listed, the tool should function properly.
NOTE: Country is based on the country where the vehicle was originally purchased, not where the vehicle was manufactured.
If you are still uncertain, you can contact us, consult your owner's manual or contact your local dealership to determine if your vehicle is OBDII compliant.
We Also Recommend
ALL-PURPOSE DRIVING RECORDER ( 1 Set )
DECT™ - Deburring External Chamfer Tool
[Hot Selling 200,000 Items]LED Finger Lamp 7 Modes Flashing Rave